Brand New 308 for sale

Comments

• RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    edited January 2015
    It helps to include contact information, location and price.  Maybe a few choice words of description might be helpful, as well, to mention nothing of pictures.  
  • Thanks Russ, but I attempted to copy a link which would take you directly to the E-bay listing. Apparently it did not go through
  • Thanks for posting!
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Ahh, very good.  My apologies.  
  • Thanks for posting a pic!
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Not a bad price - not to far from what one would have to pay to overhaul one.

Alex B
    Memphis, TN
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for posting a pic!

No problem at all.  Added a pic & link to your initial post. 

If you have further issues in the future, let our 'moderators' know - we can assist with this type of thing.

• I was just looking at a 262 Hudson engine in a 51 Super 6. What is that bulge in the side of the block directly underneath the manifold? Im not referring to the fuel pump at the front of the engine on that side,

Chris
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited January 2015

That should be the oil pump.  if you can get a view of the engine from the front (and are able to see both sides), you'll find that it lines-up with the distributor on the other side of the engine.  (Sort of like drawing a line through the engine at an angle (if you understand what I am trying to describe).

You might also have an interest in Frank's Full Flow option for Hudson engines.  An interesting modification & improvement for them -

http://www.vintagefullflow.com/home.html

• Sale Pending
This discussion has been closed.