1939 Hudson 112 on eBay in Texas

Comments

• 53jetman
    53jetman Senior Contributor
    This car was for sale in Ypsilanti MI a couple of years ago, with almost the same excplanation of the dertailsd.  The only thing I can see that is different, is the rear bumper did not show the flaking of the chrome as it does in these current pictures.
  • Kevin_Ch
    Kevin_Ch Expert Adviser
    Paul,

You really know how to hurt a guy!  LOL

Kevin
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator

Why so Kevin :)

@Jerry,

Can you remember the price at all back then?

• PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator

I'll answer part of my own question. I found the post back in January 2013 about this car on craigslist. You've a better memory than me Jerry!

@Kevin,

You liked it back then as well ; even down to the chrome strip on the grille which caught my eye as well

• 53jetman
    Kevin   -   It seems to me they were asking 15K plus and noted the price was negotiable.  I thought long and hard about it then, but I could not pin the guy down as to when I could see and drive the car, as I'm only about two hours away and my daughter happend to live in Ypsi.
  • Kevin_Ch
    Kevin_Ch Expert Adviser
    Paul  -  The restoration process which I had started on my 39 112 was my "retirement gift" . But I had to sell the car when we moved.   Now when I see another 112 it reminds me how much I enjoyed working on mine.  This sedan appears to be a very nice car.  It would be a more than an adequate substitute for my coupe!

Jerry  -  Was this car at the 2009 National?
  • 53jetman
    Kevin   =   I don't remember seeing this car at the 100th anniversary meet.
This discussion has been closed.