turn signal indicator jewel

When I tore down my '53 Hornet I put that little green turn signal indicator jewel in a nice safe place. Trouble is I'm a few years older & I think dementia is setting in 'cuz  now I don't recall where that nice safe place is. Anyway bottom line is now I'm putting her back together & I need that jewel so if anyone can help out please let me know.

thanks

J

Comments

• Thanks Ken. See I told you old age was creeping in.....I can't even remember the color. I'll wait to hear from Lance or Don.regards

J

• Lance
    Lance Member
    Jay, I would love to help but the problem has always been that when I strip out a car the turn signal  indicator light never has any plastic lens left . They shrunk and all fell out.  I can get the metal parts saved but never the small plastic lens  What I do is then get a hole punch and punch out a new lens out of theater gel. Works great.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Yes I have a NOS one complete with spring assembly and light. I sent you a PM

Don
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Don-

If Mr. Lombard doesn't want it, I do.  
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Russell

I have one more NOS (and a couple nice used ones if anyone else needs one). I will email you a picture since I can't seem to post pictures.

Don
  • ernie28
    ernie28 Expert Adviser
    Hi Don - sent you a PM, thanks
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Don-

Check's in the mail today.  
This discussion has been closed.