need a 39 hudson rt front fender

no_bondo_ever
no_bondo_ever Member
edited May 2015 in Parts & Pieces
Hi everyone, we are in need of a right front fender, hopefully without much rust but any condition, any amount of damage. We are in eastern Washington, thanks. 509-230-5139 or murocmetal2@gmail.com

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Welcome aboard!  Good to have you.  I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here.

----------------------------------------

You need to provide a bit more detail on the fender you're looking for - is the car a 112 series, Pacemaker, or?  The fenders are completely different -

You may also want to visit the HET Club website and utilize their forum there too, and then there is the HET Club (group) on Facebook which is very active.

Best advise on finding the fender - be patient, and continue to 'plug away' and make inquiries.

----------------------------------------

You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

We hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

• PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    edited May 2015

And the I read Rick's post :)

For what model? 112 or 92 etc.

I don't have either but it'd help folks if they are aware of what model fender you're after

This discussion has been closed.