1953 hudson convertable on ebay $100 start

bellbigdawg
bellbigdawg Expert Adviser
rusty but saveable 1953 convertable on ebay now with $100.00 start bid. midwest. could be someones dream car!!

Comments

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    edited August 2015
    This is one of the most valuable Hudson Stepdown parts cars to hit eBay in a long time.  Do Not look at the RUST... LOOK at what appears to be a COMPLETE TOP ASSEMBLY laying in the back of the car as if it was put down when to car was parked.  Let the bidding begin... a Hudson Convertible parts car with the amount of unique and hard to find parts is hard to find!

ebay.com/itm/Parts-for-1953-Hudson-Convertible-/201407353212?hash=item2ee4d0517c&vxp=mtr
  • Thats the only Hudson I can afford at the moment! Who wants to transport it to New York!  :)

Chris
  • bellbigdawg
    bellbigdawg Expert Adviser
    if I can get that car for $100.00, I'd push it to idaho!!
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator

No reserve as well; put a $100 bid in and see how it goes!

• PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator

I've posted it on the other forum and shared it on Hudson Facebook group as well. Someone will rescue it I'm sure

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    Hmmm...  Another 'basket case' for Paul or Russell?
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    I bid and I hope someone beats me out of it. that is a looong way to go to pick up parts! Seller has not responded to two messages from me with questions.  Should be interesting to see how this shakes out.. By the way, it appears to be a 52  Noteing the holes in the grille bars in one picture. 
  • SuperDave
    edited August 2015
    The bidding is getting higher.  The seller says he posted more pictures but I was unable to find it ..Can anyone else with better computer skills find them?    http://bcandbw.com/Hudson.html           
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor

this is what he told me you have to put in this is a very large file and takes time to load because the pictures are so big

bcandbw.com/hudson.html

this will bring the file right up hope this helps

• Lee ODell
    Lee ODell Senior Contributor
    SuperDave
    You were hoping someone would outbid you. Price is up. 52 bids. Are you still bidding?
    Lee O'Dell
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    The ID plate makes this a 52, but that does not matter at this point. The pictures confirm top parts and latches as well as switch plates... Bid on!!!
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave
    You were hoping someone would outbid you. Price is up. 52 bids. Are you still bidding?
    Lee O'Dell
    1200 miles away? No I am not bidding. Phew!  Still don't find the file.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Any one here buy this car? Good price for the parts I saw...
This discussion has been closed.