1951 Hudson Hornet 4-door Automatic For Sale

HoustonHudsonHornet
edited August 2015 in Vehicles

I have several Hudson Hornet parts, including a mostly complete car.

$400 - 308cid Flathead straight 6 Engine and Automatic Transmission out of a 1952 Hornet. It turns over very easily and has had Marvel Mystery Oil poured in the cylinders to ensure it stays freed up. I would guess it to be 95% complete. There may be a few linkages that are missing, but the major pieces are there (distributor, starter, etc). I can't tell if it was converted to 12V before I received it.

* SOLD*  $200 - 308cid Flathead straight 6 Engine and Automatic Transmission out of a 1954 or 1955 Hudson Hornet. It is locked up. I have attempted almost every trick I can think of to free it up (aside from disassembly), but have not been able to. This one has the Twin H style intake. It appears to be very close to 100% complete. All of the linkages appear to be in tact. It also appears to be or have been converted to 12V.

**NOTE: One of the engines has a hole in the oil pan. I cannot recall which one while writing this ad, but will check as soon as possible.

$750 - 1951 Hudson Hornet 4 door automatic car. I would guess it at around 75% complete. It has major frame rot. It should be easily fixed, but it is currently there. The floor pans are all rotted out and mostly removed. The dash is complete and unmolested. I have the front and rear seat frames/springs, but they aren't in great shape. I have most of the inside door trim. None of the windows are salvageable. It appears someone used them for target practice. Driver side front door striker is not there. The door has to be tied shut at the moment. I have a broken striker that will go with it if you want to try to have one recreated. The engine is complete, including the air cleaner! It also turns freely (again with Marvel Mystery Oil to help preserve it). The brake shoes and hardware have been removed as they were completely frozen. One drum was badly rotted away from sitting in dirt.

All in all, it's a great car with a lot of potential, if you have the time, energy, and money for it. 

I have many other parts lying around, as well. A lot of them I need, others I do not. If you see this and are looking for something, feel free to ask. If I don't need it, I will gladly offer it up.

Comments

• bellbigdawg
    bellbigdawg Expert Adviser
    i'll take the stuck one for $200.00. where is it located?
  • HoustonHudsonHornet
    edited August 2015

Sorry, Forgot to put  that in.

Everything is in the Houston, TX area.  Specifically, the Southeast side of Houston.

This discussion has been closed.