1952 Hudson Hornet Twin H For Sale

scottcrow22
scottcrow22 Member
edited September 2015 in Vehicles
Hi All,

Decided to sell our 52. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
Scott

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Hornet-Sedan-Hornet-/111784177715?nav=SEARCH

Comments

• That's a really nice car, and a heck of a deal.  
    Even though I am enjoying my '50 Commodore project,  when I see deals like this, it makes me realize that I'll never be able to put my car on the road for what you can buy them for.   Good luck on your sale.   Hope she goes to a good home...k

• bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    cream over black.  my favorite color combination.
  • Sold.
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Where is it going, Scott? 
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Yas, who got it?
  • The new owners will be enjoying a beautiful '52!   

I was admiring the front carpet, since I need one.  Could you let me know who did the work?

Thanks!
  • Carpet came from SMS as well as seat fabric.  They were not the best to deal with but the product was really solid once it finally got here.  Took 9 months to get all the materials correct.  Not sure how many other options there are out there for the striped upholstery and the marbled vinyl.  Local upholstery shop called Highland Village Upholstery in Highland Village, Tx did the install.  Super nice guy named Larry.

Thanks!
    Scott

• Back on the market.  The international buyer I had lined up backed out.
    Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Thanks!
    -Scott
  • Probably backed out because the dollar has gotten so much stronger lately.

Allan

• 54SuperWasp
    54SuperWasp Expert Adviser
    You are right Allan. I'm in Canada and, for example, if I would like to buy a 20K car, it would cost me 26K, just because I am on the wrong side of the border...( 30 minutes away...). Knowing that, I don't bid on anything. International buyers should estimate tge cost before bidding! 
    Scottcrow22, I hope your nice car will get to a good home! Best of luck! Michel
This discussion has been closed.