1937 Hudson Terraplane For Sale

cuteclarkie
cuteclarkie Senior Contributor
my 94 year old father has decided to part with his 1937 Hudson Terraplane that he has had since high school.  it needs some minor work to get it running but he is going to start taking offers.  we live in Columbus oh and if you are interested, please message me and I will give you my father's phone number. he knows all the details about the car since he has owned it all his life. thank you.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Wow, he's owned it since almost-new?  That's incredible!

Is he in the Hudson club?

The reason I ask: this should definitely be listed in the classified ad section of the White Triangle News, the Club magazine.  There are definitely more Hudson enthusiasts reading that than reading this forum (which, incidentally, is also sponsored by the Club).  So he'll hit all the right people.  And with something like this, you want to be sure to hit as many people as you can.

If he's a Club member the ad is free.  If he's not, he can still get the ad listed at no charge, by working with a current Club member (like myself), who can get the car listed in the for sale section as a "lead" from a member.

You can e-mail me at XXXdetailed@verizon.net (drop the XXX before sending) for more info.  I'd be happy to help (not least at all because I am a happy 1937 Terraplane owner!).
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    It would also be good to know which model and some details about the vehicle as well.
  • Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    He says it is a 2dr sedan
  • Nevada Hudson
    Nevada Hudson Senior Contributor
    Jon, you need to get another one :)
This discussion has been closed.