1946 Hudson big boy pickup

Was told to list my big boy project before the winter sets in. The price is my hate to sell it price as many of us do. It is set up for a small block Chevy which I have a 305 I can include. All the trim has been shaved along with door handles. I have the poppers but not installed. Windshield trim is present, door trim, under door trim, original gas tank, a later radiator, Cadillac and Hudson grill, Cadillac tail lights, new made tailgate, and much more. 15000 obo located in California. It is currently in primer.

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Looks like a lot of work done to that 'puppy', with a lot of the major work already done.  Hopefully, someone looking for a winter project will jump in and carry-on with it. 

Not sure you will get what you're asking - most customs are just that, and based on the 'eye' of the individual/person.  That, and it would be much more saleable if it were finished. 

In any event, good luck with your sale!

• tractor
    tractor Member
    edited October 2015
    That's my I don't want to sell it price but open to offers. I was told I had to sell it
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    In what part of the country are you located?
  • tractor
    tractor Member
    edited October 2015
    California
  • I will lower the price to 10k firm.

• Bump
  • There are 3 other trucks I have seen for sale in California lately for 7-8k. They are missing engines and appear from photos to have a bit of rust. I would like to see this one go as I lost indoor storage and rainy season is starting. Make me an offer
  • Going to bump this
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    edited January 2016
    FYI
    I restored two Trucks, one modified with Chevy V8 and one stock with 262 Hydro,and believe me, I wish I could have located one in this condition with all those neat Mod's to start with.then I would have saved a lot of time & money......
  • Bump it up. Have done some more work to it but need the space its taking up
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Had you run this in the WTN yet?  If not, and you're interested, the next ad deadline is April 1.
This discussion has been closed.