1937 Terraplane For Parts

irontrap
irontrap Member
edited November 2015 in Parts & Pieces
Parting the car out. Have complete chassis and drivetrain, front cowl, hood top, one side, both doors (very rough), seat frames, both glove boxes, and some other bits not pictured. Located in Gilbertsville, PA 19525. Feel free to email me with requests, offers and for more photos: mmurray@eastwood.com

Comments

• irontrap
    irontrap Member
    edited November 2015
    Another pic

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited November 2015
    Pix are not coming through.  Are these on your computers or are they on-line somewhere?  Which body style?  Do you happen to know the model (70, 71 or 72)?
  • I added pictures to the above posts. For some reasons it wasn't letting me add photos when using my phone. Additional pictures available upon request. Everything is for sale. I'll probably be keeping the X member in the chassis and the steering box/column is pending. Accepting reasonable offers on parts, not looking to get rich, just want to be fair! Email is the best/quickest way for me to respond.

My ebay profile is: oldschoolfinds2014 if you'd like to check my feedback on there as I know I'm a new member here. 
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Actually, what you have is a 1936.  No big deal, but it is a completely different body from the '37, which is wider.  If the frame's unrusted, that is always a good thing to hang onto ('cause it's so easy to just push against a wall somewhere)
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited November 2015

From the grille, it appears to be a '36 - as indicated by Jon B

General question - With what is there (shown), could it have been a 'woodie wagon'?

• Someone else had messaged me about that as well. I think you're onto something! It still has traces of wood left on the windshield top. Makes sense why the rear half is completely gone... Still have a lot of stuff! Selling stuff cheap just didn't want stuff to go to the scrap guys and saved this. I'm honestly only keeping 2 or 3 things.

I have the cowl and front sheet metal pulled. going to start tearing it down further for easier storage shortly..
  • Although this had standard metal doors so maybe not ?
This discussion has been closed.