more hudson parts for sale cheap

hoggyrubber
hoggyrubber Expert Adviser
edited January 2016 in Parts & Pieces
here is more pictures of the Hudson stuff I have for sale. all of it is cheap. most of it is around $20 a stack pictured. some cheaper like hinges are 5 for all.

Comments

• hoggyrubber
    I had one person interested in the trim. if they don't take it I will sell it all for 10 plus shipping
  • I could use the set of hinges and shims.  Mine a so bent up that I don't think I'll ever get them right.  Keith

• hoggyrubber
    got your address off the Hudson fb page will pack these up and hopefully get them out today.
  • pseftoncomcastnet
    pseftoncomcastnet Senior Contributor

will send you a pm

• You showed some interior door trim for $5. I said (in the thread) I would take them but I needed your address to send payment. My address is:
    J  Lombard
    769 Gansberg Ct.
    Gardnerville, NV. 89460

hope you get this

J Lombard
  • pseftoncomcastnet

Not sure if you got my pm. Still interested in the window. Also, I may be looking for the shaft with star wheels that links the driver and passenger front seat tracks. Mine is bent and I can't get it straight enough to operate well.

Peter S.

• pseftoncomcastnet

me, too. re: your address.

peter sefton

• Any chance you have one 1949 radio pushbutton?
    Thanks
  • Radio knob??...yes, no??
  • airbrushguy, If he dosen't have a 49 pushbutton radio for sale. I do.  Knobs too. :)
  • Lance said:
    airbrushguy, If he dosen't have a 49 pushbutton radio for sale. I do.  Knobs too. :)
    I only need one radio pushbutton.
  • hoggyrubber

sorry guys I have not looked on here in a while. I do not have the radio or button for sure.

I had all the trim sorted out in my shop but I had to move it. so I will have to go look in my storage. my address is 1511 east Seminole springfield mo 65804. please don't send any money till I confirm I can find still have the trim. i think the glass is gone i will check to be sure.- stacy killingsworth

• hoggyrubber

j Lombard- here is the interior trim I could find I have left. $5 plus shipping is ok with me. let me know on this thread not pm they don't seem to be working.  stacy k

wow I don't even seem to be able to attach a file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or send pm's

if this forum wasn't free I would be mad as he!! I don't know what to do here. are you on facebook? I can post it to the Hudson page there.

• hoggyrubber
    pseftoncomcastnet - I can't seem to attach a file picture or send a pm I still have the windows and seat track email me at pigbellypatin@yahoo.comhet drop the het.
  • hoggyrubber
    jlombard- pleas email me pigbellypatin@yahoo.comhet drop the het and I will send a picture of what I have left.
This discussion has been closed.