Free parts for 1939 "112" 4 door

I just did a front disc brake conversion on my 39 & I have the front brake parts that I will give away to someone who needs them. They include drums, shoes all springs and hardware, master cyl and wheel cyls. Also will have a rear end, engine and transmission. If you can convince me that you really can use them and not just sell the stuff (I could sell it myself), I will give them to you if you pickup or pay all shipping. Thanks, Chic

Comments

• PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    Chic is based in Riverside, CA for pickup / shipping purposes
  • Anyone need anything?? I am about to take these parts to the local hudson garage here in Fontana and give them to them if no-one needs them!
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    edited January 2016
    Chic,

In the next year or two I am going to start on the restoration of my 1939 112 panel delivery (one rare 39).  I don't know what all I am going to need as yet but I would love to have a stash of backup parts.  I live in Kansas and will be traveling to Livermore, California in early March.  Maybe we could meet up in Bakersfield?

Thanks,

John Forkner       email HETForkner@aol.com  (remove the HET)

• I "might" be able to hold on to them that long (running out of room) if I knew for sure that you were coming and were going to take them all but you would have to detour to Riverside to pick them up....Sorry, Bakersfield can be 4+ hours away (one way) depending on traffic that day!   Chic
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Thanks Chic.

Livermore to Riverside is at least a 7 hour drive one way with no traffic problems, that's why I suggested Bakersfield.  Go ahead and send them to Fontana, if I need something later I can give Jason or Val a call to see what they might have.  Thanks for offering the parts, wish I were closer.

Thanks again,

John Forkner

• Chic,

I have a need for that engine (and related components) and would be interested in acquiring them. Of course, it would involve effort on your part to prep it for shipment and I am willing to reward you fairly for that effort. Let me know if a deal can be made so we can talk about details.

Frank

• Hey Frank! Sure I will be glad to put that thing on a pallet for you and take it someplace to ship it but you wont have to pay me anything for it. My # is 951-906-5200, feel free to call anytime and we can discuss stuff!   Chic
  • Chic,

Great! Discussing stuff is my specialty. Go answer the phone..........

Frank

This discussion has been closed.