1930 ESSEX Super 6 Sedan

I am selling my 1930 ESSESX Super 6 Four door sedan. This car is in museum quality shape and runs! It has a frozen clutch right now due to lack of use. I am the 3rd owner and It has always been stored indoors. It has 42,000.00 original miles. If you are interested in purchasing this vehicle, or you know somebody that is, you can email me at kahuna69.da@gmail.com. I can send pictures and more information. I can also be reached at 208-867-0495.

Happy Trails!

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    It would be helpful to mention your location.

Frozen Hudson clutches can usually be unfrozen by brewing up a solvent concoction and pouring it into the clutch, then "working" the clutch a bit, rotating the engine from time to time, and letting the solvent sink into the clutch corks.  It would probably raise the value of the car to have it driveable, and the time investment to free up the clutch isn't that great.

If you haven't done so already, you might want to list this in the HET magazine.  Non-members can do this for free, by asking a current Club member to help them list the car, as a "lead" from the member.
This discussion has been closed.