Upper right part solved any help on the other 3 please.

cvs
cvs Senior Contributor

Comments

• cvs
    cvs Senior Contributor
    These came off a 53 hornet sedan.
  • Left side part:  that is the part that attached the rubber firewall dust shield to the crossmember and frame rail   passenger side.   The bottom part:  this goes in the trunk and protects the rubber wires and grommets for the 50-54 bumperette lights on cars so equipped.
  • I believe the part on the far right goes on the interior of the door & holds the arm rest onto the door.

J
  • It does J. From 53-4
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Should also mention that the upper left part has a matching (but opposite) Driver Side part that goes in the same position but on the DS.  
  • Lance said:
    Left side part:  that is the part that attached the rubber firewall dust shield to the crossmember and frame rail   passenger side.   The bottom part:  this goes in the trunk and protects the rubber wires and grommets for the 50-54 bumperette lights on cars so equipped.
    Lance, can you elaborate on this a bit, please?  (The bottom part)   I had one of these bouncing around in the trunk of my '50.   I had no lights...k
  • Keith, the bottom part is a shield or protector of the two wires and their gommits that go into the rear bumper. They are the wires to the lights that are the tag lights. This metal part covers the wires coming up from the bumperette lights and into the trunk. They help protect those wires in the trunk,
  • Oh, I get it.   You mean the lights for the licence plates.   Thanks, Lance.
  • keithfullmeryahoocom
    keithfullmeryahoocom Expert Adviser
    edited February 2016
    Wow!  Thanks Ken.  Like they say "a picture is worth more than a bunch of words".  Three pics are priceless.
  • cvs
    cvs Senior Contributor
    Thanks for all the help. Had to make the inner fender piece for drivers side. The rear wire cover never had the screws, just sealer. Thought it went there? It does. The door piece, was never removed from the other 3 so I didn't look there. The green piece is the last of the puzzle. I thank you all for the input. Carl
  • RL Chilton
    I don't recognize the green piece.  Sure it's a Hudson piece?  I know I didn't put one on the convertible  . . .  not that I didn't need one, mind you.  
  • cvs
    cvs Senior Contributor
    Good question, it's the same color as the car. That's all I can go by at this point The center hole is threaded. and you can see where something was attached in the sides. I'm not so glad that it's stumping some of the pro's.

• dlydonmn7fav
    dlydonmn7fav Expert Adviser

the long part with long slots and screw hole is for mounting door mirror

it after market

• cvs
    cvs Senior Contributor
    Thanks again for all the help.
  • RL Chilton
    Agreed!  License plate holder or mirror holder is what it looks like.  But not a Hudson part.  
This discussion has been closed.