More Hudson Jet parts for sale

My friend agreed to post most parts on here before putting them on Ebay. All of these parts were on the car less than a month. I personally took the generator in to be rebuilt. It was rebuilt at Joe's Starter and Generator in Hewitt, TX south of Waco). It wasn't painted when rebuilt by my friend's request, said it would stick out like a sore thumb under the hood. If someone buys this at the Big Country Meet we can take the generator and regulator to Joe's and verify they are working correctly.  I can deliver any of these parts to the Hudson Big Country Regional Meet in Waco, TX on April 21-23 OR to the National Meet at Chattanooga, TN this summer for free. Will ship for actual cost.

Rebuilt Auto-Lite  6 volt generator (GGW-4802-A) off of '53 Jet. New bearing, bushing and brushes. Includes a good used Gates belt and a tested/set by shop voltage regulator.   Everything for $90.00

Standard brand starter solenoid (SS571) and 3 battery cables. Includes braided ground strap(B17), battery to solenoid(A19-1) and solenoid to starter cable(A19-1L).  Take all for $30.00

Used Auto Lite distributor (IAT-4016) with new Standard brand distributor cap (AL138 )and rotor (AL152). Includes new in box Standard Blue Streak points (AL4652P) and condenser (AL111) that have never been installed. Includes BWD 6 volt coil (E5P), and an extra distributor for parts. Everything for $50.00

Will post more parts tomorrow. Any questions just ask.  Thanks, Davidimageimageimage

Comments

• Generator has been spoken for, other parts are on Ebay for Buy It Now at the above prices or just PM me.  Thanks, David
This discussion has been closed.