wanted 38 Hudson grilee or mouldinds

Volk
Volk Member
edited April 2016 in Parts & Pieces
need 38 Hudson horizontal chrome moldings. ready to buy the hole grille.

Please if you know where i can get it shoot me en e-mail to volk468@gmail.com
thanx

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You should be sure to specify Hudson, not Terraplane, grille.  (What you are showing is a Hudson.) The Terraplane did not have horizontal chrome moldings, and it had a wider center "v" trim.

I wish you luck, for the 1938 Hudson is probably second only to the 1933 Hudson in terms of scarcity!  If nothing turns up here on the Forum, you might want to send out some e-mails to Hudson vendors who regularly advertise in the Club magazine.  They might have a couple moldings hanging around but not know what they are for, so you should include a photo and some dimensions, when you e-mail them.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    I sent him the ones he has shown in the picture, but he still needs more. Great guy to deal with. Hopefully somebody can help.

Don
  • Volk
    Volk Member
    Jon, thank you very much for your advise. Is where any chance to amend my add?

Don, i really appreciate your help. You are such a nice person!! I wish you all the best.

Alex
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You don't need to amend your ad, we understand that the grille you seek, is a Hudson and not a Terraplane.

But in the future, when you ask people for the grille, ask them for "Hudson" and not "Terraplane".  The Terraplane did not have the same grille in 1938!
This discussion has been closed.