Large Collection for sale

Hello,

I have a total of 25 cars for sale. I am only selling these cars together, I am not interested in selling the vehicles individually or parting them out. I can get more pictures and information on request. Looking for serious offers. Please email me at:

legacymarketingpromo@gmail.com

Here is what I know(or at least think):

(1) 1929 Hudson Essex
(1) 1929 Ford Model AA
(3) Hudson Pick up trucks (years undetermined)
(1) 1951-1952 Chevy Styleside Wagon
(1) 1951 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country Wagon
(1) 1951-52 2 Door Hudson Super Jet
(1) 1951-52 4 door Hudson Super Jet
(3) Mid-Late 50's 2 Door Hudson Commodore
(2) Mid-Late 50's 4 Door Hudson Commodore
(2) Nash Metropolitan
(4) Hudson Terraplane
(1) 1950's Buck Road master
(1) Mid 1940's 2 Door Packard Clipper
(2) late 50's 4 Door Hudson Hornet
(1) Hudson Hornet Convertible

Here is a link to the pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/alkrwr3xdipmb5u/AAAWkd2XVyD2BmtPHLu902EWa?dl=0

Comments

• tombia
    tombia Member
    Yea, That,s the pile,  The convertible is a 50 Pacemaker I am thinking and was under restoration in Rochester Minn.as I remember. The fellow who was restoring it went bankrupt, called me one day in 1983 to come get it, so the bank would not get hold of it.. 
  • tombia
    tombia Member
    The 51 brougham with no drivers door or quarter panels was mine at one time and had been a 15,000 mile car when I sold it, it was a really nice driver, last I saw it still no rust.
  • oldcarnut
    oldcarnut Expert Adviser
    The blue pickup was mine. Bruce got it in trade for transporting a coupe to Idaho. Frame was rotted on let side, but has refurbished frame and rebuilt engine, trans, and rear end plus a truck load of used parts.

Chuck
  • akcoop
    akcoop Administrator
    Karen had all the engines for the cars in her shed. Are those going with the cars? Why are you selling them altogether? There aren't a lot of Hudson guys in any kind of decent radius from Solon that could buy all those and transport them. You would be better able to sell them and for more, if you offered them up individually. Did you also get the 54 Hollywood from Karen's place or what that scrapped? The 308 was on advertised on eBay forever. The 28 was bought from Sheldon Rody several years ago. Bruce got some of the engine parts from Ross Woodbury and the rims on the 54 Hollywood were Ross's which he never got back.
This discussion has been closed.