'54 Hornet currently on Ebay -- an excellent driver!

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
I want to put in a "pitch" for this car (it's not mine, nor have I been asked to do this testimonial!).

This '54 Hudson would be a great "first car" for someone getting into Hudsons, because it's not only an "original", but it's a "road car".   It was driven around during our recent three-day "Doc's Apple Blossom Meet" in Front Royal, Va., then it was driven back to Indiana by its owner, at high speed.  As you can see, you won't be paying for a pristine restoration, you'll be getting a solid "driver" that you can enjoy, even as you gradually restore it (if indeed you want to restore it at all).  I don't know everything about the car, but my impression is that it's very solid and roadworthy.  Definitely worth consideration for someone who doesn't want to spend a premium for a trailer queen, but who wants a real Hudson he or she can actually drive! 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-FABULOUS-HUDSON-HORNET-NO-RESERVE-/191871236816?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2cac6abad0:g:T5sAAOSwInxXNN-J&item=191871236816
This discussion has been closed.