I NEED HELP FINDING NON-HUDSON HUBCAP

53hud54
53hud54 Member
edited May 2016 in Parts & Pieces
I'm looking for a wire-wheel type hub-cap for a '64 Riviera,I have a set on my '72 Riviera and one came off and got scratched up.They are the type with removable spokes and center spinner with R in middle.I figured our club covers a lot of territory and I haven't joined the Riviera club yet,the other three are perfect,but would buy a set if available.This is my record holder,had her for 20 years this summer and love waking the neighbors with the flowmasters behind the built 455! I just heard back from the show "What's My Car Worth ?" and she is being considered for the viewers cars segment later this year and need to get some better pictures,hoping to find a hub-cap before hand. I also have some Hudson caps and a lot of trim rings if anyone is looking.Thanks for any help,Dan.imageimage

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

You probably won't find to much 'action' here.

Your best bet will be to 'troll' Ebay & set-up a search there with an auto-notification to your email address.  You might also look online for hubcaps - there are a lot of online vendors now, who do a good job of posting their 'wares'...

• 53hud54
    53hud54 Member
    I just thought I'd throw it out there,most car guys know other car guys and these are getting hard to find.I just started my search.
This discussion has been closed.