Six volt systems

charles4d
charles4d Expert Adviser
I found a man in Chicago IL. that makes leds for six volt systems  pos. or neg. ground
 Can make tail lights as bright as new cars have, hes making me a set of mirrors with turn signals  that are 12 volt leds
that work on 6 volt system i just send him the mirrors.
 Prices are not bad at all he stands by his work any problems he can help.
 It might be worth a phone call just to see what he can do 
He is not in the Hudson club member 
618-654-5736 ask for Bob
Hope this help  Charles   

Comments

• Charles:
    Did you have him make tail lights for you? If so how well do they work?

regards

J Lombard
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Please post a review of your resulting product(s)
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    .Yes he did they are very bright i haven't put them in yet just checked them out. The go in the truck in the top part of the bed in the roll steel part they are stop and turn singal together. Since hudson trucks in 1940 only had one light in the rear of the truck.they are 6 volt leds The light don't take away the natural look of the truck just hidden in plane sight
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    When i get the wireing all completed and lights all in i will rate them. I also have 6 volt 5 watt bulbs for the dash to replace the one watt bulbs i can bring to Chattanooga with me, they fit in the sockets perfectly and are brighter then the old ones
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    To all that are interested in the led lights i m going to bring them to the National for anyone to look at  .
    Note they are not for sale just so you can see what Bob Whitmore can do for the club.
                                             Charles
  • jjbubaboy
    jjbubaboy Senior Contributor
    Hey Charles,
    Would love to see some pics on those led's.
    Been looking for some decent 6v pos ground ones for my 36 for some time.
    Thanks!
    Jeff
This discussion has been closed.