Hudson Jet front wheel cylinders and brake shoes - free delivery to National Meet

dbarrett
dbarrett Member
edited June 2016 in Parts & Pieces
I have two Jet front wheel cylinders, bores in great shape and pistons are very good. Bleeder screws are fine. Casting number FD 15429 USA, includes left and right side cylinders. Includes two new wheel cylinder kits. They are both ready to install the kits. Also includes a used set of brake shoes, they are still in good condition - lots of lining left.  $60 for everything. Can deliver free to Chattanooga if prepaid. I will be there on June 27th and 28th. Can also ship at actual cost.  Thanks, David

Comments

• jack
    jack Member
    dbarrett said:
    I have two Jet front wheel cylinders, bores in great shape and pistons are very good. Bleeder screws are fine. Casting number FD 15429 USA, includes left and right side cylinders. Includes two new wheel cylinder kits. They are both ready to install the kits. Also includes a used set of brake shoes, they are still in good condition - lots of lining left.  $60 for everything. Can deliver free to Chattanooga if prepaid. I will be there on June 27th and 28th. Can also ship at actual cost.  Thanks, David

• Brake parts are sold.
This discussion has been closed.