Inner-fenders and stainless door trim for 1950 Commodore 2dr Club Coupe

I'm looking for a pair of good inner-fenders (wheel wells) for my 1950 Hudson Commodore 2dr Club coupe.
They should be unmolested and in original shape and structurally rust-free, no major pitting on the upper area, because I can't use filler (they will be powder-coated). Must be from Super or Commodore, Pacemaker/Wasp inner-fenders are too short. 
For the same car I also need upper door trim L/R, I mean the long "straight" stainless trim on the door sitting on the same level as the "Commodore 8" fender emblems. Shipping would be to Paramount, CA 90723. Thanks for any help ! Jari 

Comments

• FYI you can use Lab Metal as a filler and powder coat over it with no issues. Lab metal is available from Eastwood if need to find some.
  • pjv
    pjv Member
    Thanks for the tip !
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Good luck on the Commodore 8 fender emblems I have been looking for NOS ones since I bought mine in '85.  The right ones are around the left nada.  Mine is good enough, with minor pits.
  • pjv
    pjv Member
    I'm looking for the upper stainless trim on the doors, not the emblems on the fender, which I already have NOS.
  • russmaas
    russmaas Senior Contributor
    I think I have the trim for the doors even the 1/4's for the coupe. Email me at russmaas@frontier.com
This discussion has been closed.