Hudson Jet 3 speed overdrive transmission set up - $250

dbarrett
dbarrett Member
edited August 2016 in Parts & Pieces
Hudson Jet 3 speed overdrive transmission set up. Includes bell housing, clutch/pressure plate, transmission, throw out bearing, driveshaft and miscellaneous parts. Includes a core starter that should be rebuidable. Also includes some new bearings/seals. Includes all parts pictured and also may have some more bolts/hardware that I will include if I can locate. Missing flywheel and some bolts/hardware. $250 for everything pictured. Must pick up in Blum, TX or my son could possibly deliver to the Dallas/Fort Worth or Austin/Waco areas. My son will be in St. Louis, MO (Fenton) on September 16 and 17 and Tulsa, OK on September 18. He can deliver the transmission/parts for free at either city or along an I35 to I40 to I44 route from Fort Worth to st. Louis.  Thanks, David

Comments

• Most of transmission set up has been sold (kick down switch, overdrive wiring harness, relay and speedometer cable and transmission and bearings/seals are spoken for). I will separate the remaining  parts so if you see anything you need please let me know. Thanks, David
  • Transmission and all parts have been sold, thanks David.
This discussion has been closed.