Hudson\'s are ariving in the Burgh!

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
The Hudson's have started showing up for National in the Burgh. Farthest one driven so far is Brian Wold, who drove his Hudson from California. Looks like it is going to be another great one. Try to make it!

Comments

• PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    THE "BURGH" WANTS Y O U AS DAVE SAID IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ~~~~WOOPIE~~~~~~!!!!!!!
    WE ARE LOADING UP AND WILL NOT BE HOME FOR THE WEEK SEE YOU THERE cool.gif
  • Please ask Bryan if his car is black, and if he was driving it east on Interstate 70, in the Columbus, Ohio area on Friday midday! I was heading west (in a Brand X) to Indiana, and saw a black 56-7 sedan in the opposite lane, headed for Pittsburgh, no doubt!
  • The car you saw was indeed Brian Wold, wise sage. He has a black 57 4 door.
  • So what's the Turnpike like, between I-70 (to Hancock, MD) and the 'Burgh? Anyone know? I've heard that it's undergoing repairs and was considering taking I-68 (west from Hancock) to Morgantown, WV, thence north on 79 --- instead of the Turnpike.
  • Hello wise sage,
    You should know the PA turnpike is always undergoing repairs!!! Chief troublespots are between old exit 9 and exit 6 (Donegal to Monroeville) It might be to your advantage to follow your route. Its more direct with less construction. If you're coming from Hancock, you'd probably be getting on the turnpike at Breezewood (old exit 12) You'll be coming right thru the main reconstruction areas.
  • Thank you, Astute Observer!
This discussion has been closed.