Parts and parts

Comments

• Carlisle spots IN41-IN45 this fall show
    I am bring a lot of stepdown parts
  • Happen to have any 41 Commodore 8 stuff? Need a front bumper, possibly front fenders, and running boards.
  • sorry I don't 

• Any jet parts?
  • Do you have a good condition Hudson-configuration, Carter WGD carburetor for sale?
    Do you have good condition IAT distributor shafts for sale (good straight shafts, I am trying to rebuild a IAT-4009 distributor or two which have bad shafts)?

Thank you.
  • cchancel said:
    Do you have a good condition Hudson-configuration, Carter WGD carburetor for sale?
    Do you have good condition IAT distributor shafts for sale (good straight shafts, I am trying to rebuild a IAT-4009 distributor or two which have bad shafts)?

Thank you.

• Please pm me with price and contact info.

Thanks,

Chris
  • I am in need of the chrome trim for the dash- the long piece where the ign, temp, light switch goes as well as a light switch knob

• Val
    Val Member
    Any thing for a 39?
  • I am in need of the chrome trim for the dash- the long piece where the ign, temp, light switch goes as well as a light switch knob

year?
  • Hi. A while ago you had a drive master switch listed on your ebay site but I don't see it listed now. Any chance you might still have it? I have a switch but no knob. Yours even said "Drive master" on it, seems to me. I'd like to buy it if I can, or perhaps some other drive master stuff if you have any..
  • switch is sold
    Sorry

• Any dealers interested in the lot? $8000 for all
    No engines though-convertible frame work still here-4 twin H air cleaners sold-
    Lots of money to be made with this lot
    I dont have a list-
  • not one interested party? wow
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Too far away for me
  • getting vendor spots for spring carlisle-if anyone needs anything let me know because I will only bring minimal otherwise
  • Edwardjohnsr
    Edwardjohnsr Expert Adviser
    NEVETS,
    I saw a hood in one picture.  I need a hood for my '53 Hornet.  Will it fit?  Also, what is the condition and what would it cost me?  Please E-mail me at HETedwardjohnsr@aol.com.  Drop the HET from the address.
    Thanks,
    Ed 
  • Which hood? the blue one is the only one left and I was told it was a 53 hood
    $225 and it is solid
    Steve
  • Edwardjohnsr
    Steve,
    Yes, I am interested in the blue hood.  Please conform that you are in Wallkill, NY so I can be able to plan a trip to pick it up.
    Thanks.
    Ed
  • 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    edited March 2018
    Steve,
    Yes, I am interested in the blue hood.  Please conform that you are in Wallkill, NY so I can be able to plan a trip to pick it up.
    Thanks.
    Ed 12589 in wallkill

• Edwardjohnsr
    Steve,
    When would a good time be to come and look at the blue hood?  How about sometime late next week.  Maybe Thursday or Friday.  I could arrive around noon.  Also, what is your address?
    Ed

• no good
    weekends are best
  • Edwardjohnsr
    Steve,
    How about Saturday April 7?
    Ed
  • perfect-give me a number to call
  • Edwardjohnsr
    Steve,
    My cell is area code het603.  Exchange is het285.  Then het5503.  Drop the het when you put these numbers together.  Hopefully no hackers will figure this out.  If you can't get through on that number my e-mail is hetedwardjohnsr@aol.com.  Again, drop the het.

Thanks,
    Ed

• last chance for me to load anything big to bring to Carlisle-
  • What are your space #’s at Carlisle?
  • im50-53
    Im not bringing any hudson parts for this show unless someone wants something-
    I brought a ton to the fall show and brought  most of it back-not a lot of Hudson folks
  • Do you have a rear seat back for a 1949 Super 4 door sedan which has the large center armrest?
  • If you have a nice gas tank for a 53 Hornet that is not all dented up and full of gunk, could you bring it to Carlisle?