Essex manuals

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Some months ago someone posted (on the previous forum) details of a website where they had .pdf files of various Essex Instruction Books (owners manuals).
I've foud Gary B's site in my search but that doesn't have the '29 Essex Instruction Book and/or Parts Book that I need for a guy in Finland.
Who has a better memory than me (not hard)? & could point me to it.
Thanks -- Dave Young (New Zealand)

Comments

• Dave,
    I have a 29E manual but I just haven't gotten it scanned in yet. I got to looking at it the other day and I noticed I was missing a couple pages. I'll get it done by this weekend and post it on the site. Hopefully I can find the missing pages. If not I'll make a note in the link that they're missing. frown.gif

Gary B
  • Dave,
    I just uploaded the 29 Essex instruction book. It's a scan of a dittoed book, but it turned out ok. I'm missing pages 18 and 19 which show the carburetor and wiring diagram. I've included a wiring diagram that I had and the manual for the Marvel V carburetor is already on the site.
    I've been going to do this for a couple of weeks. Your post just got me in the mood to do it. Hope it helps.
    Oh yeah, it's on the first page.

My pages

Gary B grin.gif
This discussion has been closed.