Update on 28 project

Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Well finally got time to start to tear the old girl apart. Came apart very quickly. The hemi is at the machine shop and I am going to complete the frame and body mods. I am toying with shoving in a built up Mopar small block that I have hanging around (rebuilt for another project but lost interest so I got it cheap) so I can drive it until the Hemi is finished and then put it in in the winter. Starting to collect parts and as soon as the motor mounts are welded in I will paint and complete the frame and she will come together very quickly. Attached pics are tear down and the body just sitting on block on the new frame so I can be rolled around. Just fabbin up motor and body mounts and then can lower it down. Frame has 9 in ford rear and Fiero front clip. Wheels are early Dodge Valiant steelies

Cheers,

Steve

Comments

• Steve, are you using the factory rear springs with your Ford 9" rear ? Also, I would like to see a better photo of your Fiero front clip installed on your frame. The attachment is real dark and you can't get a good view.

Thanks,

Sach
This discussion has been closed.