Previous owner question

RG53Hornet
RG53Hornet Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Since it’s been too cold in the garage to work on cars, I was cleaning old files out of my file cabinet and I found some of the paperwork back from when I bought my Hudson. I got to thinking if I could find out some more info on my cars past. I know who I bought it from and that it was originally from Nevada, but that’s about it. Is there anybody on the forum in a Hudson club from San Diego or Nevada? I am a HET member, but there is nobody keeping track of the 53’s in the club registry. Odd, but its one of the few years that has no registry compiled on it. I wonder why?

Anyway, It’s a 1953 Hornet. I think it was gunmetal blue-gray originally. It has been repainted blue-teal color (more blue than teal) by somebody, not the guy I got it from. I think it was a Twin-H car as the trunk lid is drilled for the emblem, but the emblem itself is MIA. I purchased it in 2003 from a guy in El Cajon California (Sort of a suburb of San Diego). Like I said before the car was originally from Nevada according to the P/O and backed up by a statement on the title. I know there were always some Hudson guys and their cars at the big swap meet in San Diego around this time of year, but I never got there to ask them while I still lived in San Diego.

Any Ideas?
This discussion has been closed.