photo post test

mrsbojigger
mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Sorry to post this but somehow I will make this work.

http://classiccar.com/files/60001.jpg

hey! it really works.

This is whats going in my Hudson so I can have the real Hudson wheels. The rotors are Camaro that I took to my favorite machine shop and they redrilled the bolt pattern to Hudson specs.

Comments

• mrsbojigger
    OK, Now how did you do that to get it in the thread?
  • mrsbojigger
    Rick,

I've tried this before. Everything seems to work until the last command. When I right click in the message area the little box appears but "paste" is not one of the options. The only thing that shows in the little box that can be clicked on is "delete" and "select all".

As per your question, I have a PC not a Mac.
  • mrsbojigger
    60001.jpgLooks like it may work.
  • frank33.jpgwow thats how you do it
  • mrsbojigger
    Dad gumit all !!! Thats' old Texas talk.
    I finally am able to get a pic in the message and that's great. I love it! Now how did you get it (drag race scene) to be so large? I am not wanting anything this large but probably about a 1/3 larger than the tire pic I showed. If I try uploading anything larger it will not let me upload it and I have to go back and make my image smaller and smaller. Getting this old so I require larger pics sucks.

BTW, Rick the reason I went the way of the PC over the Mac was a decision I made about 20 years ago. I had just closed my 35 mm slide presentation business because of the high price of keeping my preprioratary graphic equipment up and running. The software was like $20,000 alone plus the expensive cameras and computer stuff. All together the system was about $120,000. Just to have a technician come from Houston was a flat $1200 up front for the trip and THEN the repair costs on top of that. I was only about 200 miles away. I vowed that I would never use a piece of preprioratary epuipment or software again. When I need a computer I have a generic one built from generic parts. Things are changing so rapidly now that most programs are interchangable and you can purchase a computer off the shelf with so much capabilities and power that it doesn't warrent having one built from scratch.
This discussion has been closed.