April Fools --- Cruise

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Great day for cars in the HOT. We attended out second cruise of the season... finished up at the church parking lot and over 215 Rods, antiques, muscle cars and run what U brungs set up for the car show. Always a great turn out... probably 1500 folks ...

Again my 53 Wasp was the only Hudson. Tonite was a premier day for chatting with others ... 40+ folks asked about the car and shared Hudson stories with me. Found a C6 engine that is in a local garage as a result of one of the discussions. Another fellow promised to get back with me about two Hudson Hornets stashed in a barn near by.

Another fellow shared the story of his 64 Studebaker pickup and remarked about his Dana 44 posi track.. car version in his truck. I explained that Hudson rear end width was the same as the Stude Danas... he went on to ask if I was interested in a NEW never used Dana 44 Posi that was originally destined for an Avanti... interested... LOL... so next week we will go to check out this rear with the built in traction bar mounts... Avanti used top of the spring traction bars... Another part of the future project found.

Hope all you Hudsonites get out with your cars... lots of folks like to see them

Cheers;) :cool:
This discussion has been closed.