what a heap! (pic test)

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
tongue.gif

Comments

• the guy we got this car from installed this '53 303 Olds and Hydra-matic around 1955.one of the ring locator pins had worked its way loose and hammered into the head of the original 262,so being a young punk hot rodder the Olds swap seemed pretty logical at the time.my apologies to those of you who don't like brand X engines in Hudsons.i'm the same way most times,but this one was priced right and easy to get running.next up is scrubbing off all the old scrungy paint,UGGHHH! -george
  • George, is the motor and tranny for sale?

John cool.gif
  • That Hudson is in GREAT condition when compared with what I've got to work with... All the metal is there, even all the technics! Please don't call it a heap, doing so makes my Pacemaker closer to a pile of scrap metal... I wouldn't like to think so! grin.gif

Cheers,

Hannu from Finland
  • [ QUOTE ]
    George, is the motor and tranny for sale?

John cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ] not for sale unless i install the 394 in the backyard,but i know Olds guys all over,if you need Rocket power stuff.
  • [ QUOTE ]
    That Hudson is in GREAT condition

[/ QUOTE ] it IS in great shape,only rust is bottom edge of the trunklid,the 2 front hood corners,and a little spot on the inside rocker drivers side.it'll probably take 2 days to fix all of it.oh,and the doors sag a little,but it doesn't look like any big deal to fix,maybe some new pins.when i say "what a heap" i add this tongue.gif so you know i'm mostly kidding.the paint is what makes it look bad,and i'm in the middle of scrubbing it off.good luck with your pacemaker-george
This discussion has been closed.