48-49 Pieces Wanted for Customization

rambos_ride
rambos_ride Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
I won't be ready $$-wise to buy anything for a few weeks yet - but I thought I would put a feeler out there for a couple of parts I am needing for additional customizations for the 49 Project so I don't need anything perfect but don't want junk either...

1 - Dashboard, I only need the main shell and not anything else - and I will be cutting it up so if that's a problem don't sell it to me :)

2 - Entire upper rear seat from a Commodore. Should be 3 pieces 1-left, 1-right and 1-center flip down console - and I will be cutting them up so if that's a problem don't sell it to me :)[A Long Time Ago someone on the forum had a center rear console section but I didn't have the cash...maybe you still have it and the other 2 pieces?]

Anyway - that's it for now and no hurry...yet...

Comments

• Dan, does the dash have to be from a Commodore?

Jay
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    jsrail wrote:
    Dan, does the dash have to be from a Commodore?

Jay
    For what I need I do not think so - if I can find my body and parts manual somewhere it would tell me if the parts are the same...do you have an extra and/or pics?
  • If my donor comes with the dash, its a 50 Pacemaker. I won't need it at all.

Jay
  • I won't be ready $$-wise to buy anything for a few weeks yet - but I thought I would put a feeler out there for a couple of parts I am needing for additional customizations for the 49 Project so I don't need anything perfect but don't want junk either...

1 - Dashboard, I only need the main shell and not anything else - and I will be cutting it up so if that's a problem don't sell it to me :)

2 - Entire upper rear seat from a Commodore. Should be 3 pieces 1-left, 1-right and 1-center flip down console - and I will be cutting them up so if that's a problem don't sell it to me :)[A Long Time Ago someone on the forum had a center rear console section but I didn't have the cash...maybe you still have it and the other 2 pieces?]

Anyway - that's it for now and no hurry...yet...

Dan,

I may not be re-using my entire interior (believe you only need upper rear three piece back, which I have from '52 Hornet) a.) no problem with me if you cut b.) I'm not in hobby to make money, maybe we can barter your hood set/trunk set up for rear upper back seats? Example, today I traded my 308 engine/transmission, radiator, driveshaft and 308 unused head gasket for sun visor, pair of fender skirts, little chrome trim and forty dollars, I believe both buyer and seller are happy. Obviously seats need upholstery, however they are there with proper framework.

Ray
  • Is there any hudson street-rodders going to make the Nashville car event june 23-24-25th?

I attended the NSRA springfield Missouri event last week end and a 34 or 35 hudson coupe made one of the top 25 cars out of 2200+ entries, I intended to get a pix to post here and my camera mal-functioned.
This discussion has been closed.