\'49 Underside; Gloss or Semi Gloss Black?????

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I have primed everything and ready to paint the front rails, rear end, leaf springs and the bottom of the car overall. Mine was repainted before I blasted it and I need to know what the correct undercarrige color is. Do I do it in Semi or Gloss Black? Any original car owners out there who can tell me what is right? Perhaps someone has some documentation??? Any help would be appreciated.

THANKS

Comments

• [ QUOTE ]
    I have primed everything and ready to paint the front rails, rear end, leaf springs and the bottom of the car overall. Mine was repainted before I blasted it and I need to know what the correct undercarrige color is. Do I do it in Semi or Gloss Black? Any original car owners out there who can tell me what is right? Perhaps someone has some documentation??? Any help would be appreciated.

THANKS

[/ QUOTE ]

Dennis:

Hudson did not paint the underside of the cars. My 33K mile NM car is as delivered underneath... without paint. The front frame stubs are the same. The rear housing in my car is not painted, but I have see cars with the housing painted non gloss black.

Hope this helps. How is the convert coming?

Ken Cates
    cool.gif
This discussion has been closed.