Driver Side Door Latch

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Does anyone know where I can get the drivers side door latch for my 51 Hudson Hornet Sedan. Mine has cracked.

Thanks

Comments

• Gene Eshelman has them,[email="mailto:eshelman@ruralnetwork.net"]mailto:eshelman@ruralnetwork.net[/email]
  • Thanks for the info. I am also looking for the glass for both the passenger front and rear doors. A old Hudson guy told me you could go to auto glass shop and they could make those windows. Anyone done that? or do I need to get NOS replacements for them?

Thanks....Sean
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    cool.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifsmile.gifcool.giflaugh.gifwink.gifooo.gifcool.gifI had all my flat glass for my convertible made up at my local glass shop I just took in my old cracked glass for the pattern size and when I returned he had all new glass in my frames all ready to install cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif
  • Thanks for the info. Does anyone have any advice or gotchas before I pull out the windows?

Thanks

Took a look at the old posts and found an answer. Take your time and be careful... Sage advice I think. smile.gif
This discussion has been closed.