Hudson Lit on CD's

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
1. General Information Handbook for Hudson Built Automobiles:

Nearly 300 pages of general data - serial numbers, body styles, accessory lists, component (starter, generator, fuel pumps, etc) and much more on ALL Hudson built cars. This is the result of 30 years of research and digging. I offer this CD for $10;

2. 1949-1954 Hudson Service Merchandisers:

A complete set of this magazine that was issued by Hudson - crammed with all sorts of information for Hudson Step-downs. To buy these seperately, 60 issues, would cost you between $5 and $10 a copy. Normally I sell this CD for $15;

3. Hudson Information Bulletins:

In the 1970's then White Triangle News editor, Art Adams inserted these bulletins as a center fold in the Hudson club magazine, The White Triangle News. They cover a range of information from 1948-1954 Dual Headlight Relay, Proper clutch flushing, Cylinder Head Gaskets, and much, much more. Starting in 1994 I continued Art's efforts with bulletins I put together, a project I continued until 2005. Normally I would sell this set for $10.

I am offering all this wealth of information at a reduced price of $25!!! Order today and save $10!!!!!!

NOTE: This package is on 2 CD's - Service Merchandisers on one, General Handbook and Tech Info Bulletins on the 2nd.

I am currently working on Hudson and Terraplane Service magazines, the precursor of the Hudson Service Merchandiser, from 1934 to 1943. However, while some years are complete, some aren't. When I get them done I will let everone know.

In the meantime many thanks to those who ordered the above - your support is greatly appreciated. I hope you found all to be to your satisfaction.

Send orders to:

Alex Burr

26 Gendron Lane

Kennebunk, ME 04043-6517

Thank you.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

(HET)hester_nec@yahoo.com (Drop the HET)
This discussion has been closed.