GOODGUYS Puyallup WA event

MikeWA
MikeWA Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
While we're talking shows, anybody taking a car (or just going) to the Goodguys at the Puyallup fairgrounds July 14-16? I hope to be there with my red and white '48 coupe, probably just Saturday. Stop by, and we can swap a few lies. . .

Comments

• rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Mike (WA) wrote:
    While we're talking shows, anybody taking a car (or just going) to the Goodguys at the Puyallup fairgrounds July 14-16? I hope to be there with my red and white '48 coupe, probably just Saturday. Stop by, and we can swap a few lies. . .
    What time will you be there? I grew up in Puyallup and it would be fun to get back there for a little bit and meet you and see your ride.
  • MikeWA
    Dan- I need to call the contact number- heard somewhere that you can't exhibit for just one day, but don't know if thats true- If I can just do Saturday, I'll probably get there about 9, and stay the day.
  • Mike (WA) wrote:

Looks like I might get to meet a few Hudroders at the Goodguys show .We wont be bringing my 46 as I have spent the last four months working on a Make A Wish 54 Chevy PU. Very rewarding work and will show it at the local race track and all Flathead Valley car show on July 1 weekend. See ya there.

Sonny
  • MikeWA
    Well, so much for that. Got a family event that takes precedence on that day. Maybe next year. . .
This discussion has been closed.