nashville goodguys event

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in Street Rods
I just got back from the Nashville goodguys event and to my chargrin there was only 1 Stepdown hudson there, it was a 52 2 door sedan, I got a few good pictures but they are too large for this format and I do not know how to re-size them.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2013
    Bill, maybe you could email them to Dan and Rambo, or someone who could post them here for you.

Jay
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2013
    jsrail wrote:
    Bill, maybe you could email them to Dan and Rambo, or someone who could post them here for you.

Jay
    Mevermind bill as I see Dan already posted to you on the other forum.

Silly me......Jay
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    MVC-013S.JPG

MVC-011S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG
  • rambos_ride
    MVC-014S.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

MVC-016S.JPG
  • hornet53
    hornet53 Senior Contributor
    Whew! Lots 'a money in that one! Like what they did with the grill opening, made it accept that grill better than the other custom stepdowns I've seen. Never have liked the "Benz" headlights but they made 'em work. Any idea what they're using to make it go?
  • this car was built here in arkansas for a friend of mine, 350 chevy engine/700r4 od transmission/ps/pb/nova front clip/s10 chevy rear end. a really nice drivable car.
  • mrsbojigger
    mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
    Hey Rambo,

Can you get your boss to check out the photos submitted here on this thread of the custom 52 2-door sedan? I only get some small boxes with red "x"s in them. Could it be something with my computer?

Peace,

Chaz
  • they had a very nice 37 long wheels base sedan also and a 34 Hudson 4 door that was on the WTN cover a couple months ago. then a 34 terraplane all street rods but all look good. the man that built the 52 said the owner put a sign on the front stating a 52 Hudson since everyone told how much they liked his Mercury. It was a good show and for me close to home. Jerry Miller
  • I guess I missed the 37 & 34's I was focused on stepdown models to get Ideas for my car that I am currently working on

JMiller wrote:
    they had a very nice 37 long wheels base sedan also and a 34 Hudson 4 door that was on the WTN cover a couple months ago. then a 34 terraplane all street rods but all look good. the man that built the 52 said the owner put a sign on the front stating a 52 Hudson since everyone told how much they liked his Mercury. It was a good show and for me close to home. Jerry Miller
  • rambos_ride
    Hey Rambo,
    Can you get your boss to check out the photos submitted here on this thread of the custom 52 2-door sedan? I only get some small boxes with red "x"s in them. Could it be something with my computer?
    Peace,
    Chaz

The Web server took a nap on me early last week and I had to wait until friday to get the parts!

I swear the next house WILL HAVE AC!
  • mrsbojigger
    Wow! What a nice car especially the interior and that smooothhh black paint. I'll have to ponder a while on those headlights. Overall its put together very well.
    Thanks,
    You did it again Bill, Dan and Rambo
  • actually the paint on the 52 (at the nashville goodguy event) is blue, it is called indigo blue, I guess the lighter flames make it look black
  • mrsbojigger
    Hah! Its just me. I have trouble selecting my slacks when the black pair is next to my navy blue pair. I have to get my wife to tell me which is which.

Little known fact. Women see color better than men and men see (values) shades of color/lights and darks better than women.

Chaz
This discussion has been closed.