Hudson\'s Classic Grill

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I found this while searching the WEB infopop homepage
Looks interesting cool.gif

Comments

• Seems to me to be a waste of nice Hudson front ends. Also in the press release it says the Hudson Grill welcomes a 1950 Hudson Hornet and the car smashing through wall is a 1951 Hornet by the grill and parking lights and obviously since 51 was the first year for the Hornet. If you run a place that says it keeps the Hudson tradition alive you should at least get your car year right.

Just me being picky. If we had one here I would be there.
  • [ QUOTE ]
    I found this while searching the WEB infopop homepage
    Looks interesting cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Hudson's Grill chain of restaurants was quite popular in California when it started. Due to a variety of reasons many of the original restaurants did not stay in business much longer than 3 years. When I lived in Victorville Cal. I had the pleasure of going to HUDSONS GRILL at least once a week. Alas that location along with most others folded. The Hudsons Grill in San Luis O is a great place and it is a favorite place for lunch.... As far as the front ends crashing thru the wall... Bill Albright furnished the company several front ends for the original restaurants. But, Hudsons Grill found a company to make fiberglass replicas and that is what graces the interior of new franchise locations.

Mouth watering Hudson burger ... oh darn ... now got to settle for the Dairy Queen!

Ken Cates
    Reminiscing in Waco Texas cool.gif
This discussion has been closed.