308 engine and automatic transmission for sale

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I have a complete 308 motor and transmission for sale on e-bay. It is out of a 53 Hornet. 75K original miles on it. Great shape and did turn over before it was removed from car. I live in Minnesota. Here is the link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4502217765&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Comments

• If it is in such good shape, why did you 'part out' the carbs and air cleaners, selling them separately? (already sold/gone - Look at Seller's History/Completed Items

Seems that if this was genuinely in good condition, they would have gone or been included with the engine. On the surface, this looks like they were separate, to delay a detailed 'look' or analysis of the engine (probably 'toast'...).
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    Hudsy Wudsy Senior Contributor
    Kinda hostile, aren't we?
  • Nice Message!! I sold items that were able to be shipped. The motor is not one of those items! You do not know anything about it!! If you have nothing nice to say, SHUT UP !!!
  • Hal
    Hal Senior Contributor
    Ahhh...I love a good debate. Our founding fathers gave us both free enterprise and free speech. Both seem to be at work here and America is great. Those same founding fathers also knew that we might not always act with the all available style or grace. So, now you understand why they also gave us the electoral college and forum moderators.
  • bobbydamit
    bobbydamit Expert Adviser
    Do you still have the motor? I live in MN can you contact me?
  • russmaas
    russmaas Senior Contributor
    High Emotions = less intelligence
This discussion has been closed.