Ennis Automotive Inc.

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I saw a thread the other day inquiring if Ennis Automotive was no longer in business as someone couldn't contact them. I was sitting around last night and remembered that thread and made a call to a friend of mine. Sure enough, they are gone. Ennis Automotive was a friend to the restoration hobby for over 40 years. I worked there as a Production Engineer for 11 years and have yet to meet a nicer bunch of people. They were a supplier for Delco-Remy, Delphi, and other huge companies, yet had a small department set aside for taking care of local farmers, old car enthusiasts, and even the average joe who couldn't get a starter or alternator part for his lawn mower. The owner was a great guy who started this business in his garage back in the late 30s. Sad to see a company like this go under. The UAW came in and they couldn't handle the increased labor demands, tried going to Mexico, and eventually gave up. From what I understand, some of the former employees bought some of the equipment and making a go of it. This is the new contact imformation. I hope they will be as helpful as Ennis Automotive was to the hobby.
Ennis Products

Toll Free: 877-872-2118

Phone: 903-872-2118

Fax: 903-872-2182

649A Hardy Ave.
Corsicana, TX 75110

Bob
This discussion has been closed.