questions lots of questions

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
hi all first post for me

im with the hudson essex and terraplane club and get the

national and local news letters they rock. i have a 54 jetliner

i heard someone was makeing rocker pannels for them but i was

also want to know if anyone is makeing floor pannels and if they

are, $?. ive already got the car on jacks and i am in the process of sandblasting and paint stripping. ive seen a pic on this form of a

blue hornet? anyway this guy took two engine stands and changed them

so when they were mounted on his chasis he could rotate it so he could sandblast underneath the car, also on all four corners he had what looked

like trailer tounge stands the type that cranks down with a swivel wheel underneath. theese looked heftyer then avrage because they had a pumatic

tire instead of somthing allot "wimpier". I was thinking about doing this on

my car any pointers? my drivetrain is half rebult hydramatic rebult also the dana 44, the 202 is torn down and i have some cracked rings and a gouge on #1 cylinder as well as lips on the tops of the cylinders, a flat cam worn out brass oil pump gear, crank has been magnafluxed and there is a crack on #5 journal, i have had this engine running at one point. i live in renton washington, and there are two machine shops near me and i also know of buffalo restorations,hagens auto parts, halls auto "he has a cupple jets havent seen them though". i could find another crank for the 202 if some one

cane save the block or i could find another 202 or i could gasp.................

no not a csb never!!! but a 7x with a blower from uncommon enginering MABIE!!!:mad:that would be allot of engine:rolleyes: sorry grampa just a thought. any ideas? i need suspention parts, rubber parts, plastic parts, motor mounts tranny mounts,shocks, stainless brake and gas lines, rubber brake hoses, glove box liner, is there any brake drum crossover for the jet ?

i heard ford but not sure. i wish i had a contintal kit,twin h?,

vacume windshild washer jar,swamp cooler,window gutters 4dr, headlight visors, teardrop trailer? naaw, and mabie spoke hubcaps i think thats enough

for now.

ps i know a guy who has a 1950 super six light green i think he said it was sitting from 59 he said it ran looks pretty straight needs a quarter pannal

or somthing he said he had the head off of it because of a stuck valve or somthing i think its a 262? but he said hed sell it to the right person but he dosent know how much its worth like i said the car looks pretty straight

but who can say? thiers allot of moss or algie over it green on green lol

but its in his back yard under a car port, at least its dry id love to take it on

but i know better moneys streached thin as it is and i got a 39 studie, an old

honda 360 bike and my 97 honda daily driver. id love to see it on the road agan at least.

bye
This discussion has been closed.