Cannot Log On anymore

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Please Help! I formerly was able to log on as PZooomer, and used that name for a long time with no problems. Then I posted a thread about taking the tech articles from the White Triangle News and making a book of them, and two days later, was denied access to the forum. I have tried everything to get back on, to no avail. I tried contacting the administrator, and the HET club president, with no answers.

Finally, I went to a friends computer, and logged on as a new user, and thus this message. Will someone please contact me at Pzooomer@cs.com so this problem can be resolved? I did not know that posting a thread would result in loss of access.

Comments

• I had the same problem - so simply re-registered as hudsontech1 (formerly hudsontech.

Like I told Jon B seems like people run sites like this they got a mental block - should have a box in the registration form where you can submit a previous login name. But the objection would be that anybody could register with your old name. Oh, well.

So just add a 1, or whatever, after your log in name on the registry form and you'll be fine.

Hudsonly,

Alex B
  • sincerely,yorgatron1 (formerly just plain yorgatron)
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    Thanks Hudsontech.

It's worked for me also & it's the only way I have been able to log on.

I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

ESSX28-1 (previously ESSX28)
  • ernie28
    ernie28 Expert Adviser
    And me - now Ernie28! It was a very frustrating time trying to get the old login to be accepted then having to create a new. :confused:

Life goes on....
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    If you are still having troubles re-registering in the new Forum, go to

http://www.classiccar.com/forums/sendmessage.php

and give them the following information. They will personally re-set the Forum so you can get on!

1) user name (that you desire)

2) password

3) email address (must be a valid one, so they can get back to you with advice. Some people have spam blockers; make sure they allow e-mail from Classiccar.com to get in the door!

Do these prior to attempting to register. When you are successful in registering, immediately bookmark the Hudson Forum, and return to it via your bookmark -- you should find that, in the future, you arrive there already signed in. And, when attempting to post a message, do NOT have the Hudson chatroom open, on another screen.
  • Boy,

This website changes so often it's hard to keep up. JasonNC exists no more. I am now Jason48. It was the only way to get back on.
  • junkcarfan wrote:
    Please Help! I formerly was able to log on as PZooomer, and used that name for a long time with no problems. Then I posted a thread about taking the tech articles from the White Triangle News and making a book of them, and two days later, was denied access to the forum. I have tried everything to get back on, to no avail. I tried contacting the administrator, and the HET club president, with no answers.
    Finally, I went to a friends computer, and logged on as a new user, and thus this message. Will someone please contact me at Pzooomer@cs.com so this problem can be resolved? I did not know that posting a thread would result in loss of access.
    Check your email...we have you setup!:D
  • Jason48 wrote:
    Boy,
    This website changes so often it's hard to keep up. JasonNC exists no more. I am now Jason48. It was the only way to get back on.
    Jason, we have you back at your old username.:)
  • Anyone that wants there old name back, let us know and we will make it happen for you. Email me from this message to to tjwelch@spidermarketing.net:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.