Emblems Wanted

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited November -1 in HUDSON
We have a note from Marcus Veenhuis of Holland. Because he has scolioses combined with arthritis, he started collecting and restoring automobile emblems 5 years ago as a hobby. He has a website which pictures many of his restored emblems, at http://home.hetnet.nl/~carnut8/

The collection contains 4634 emblems from 296 different car makes at this moment. But, he writes,....

'I haven't got a Terraplane, Willys or Nash badge but maybe you've got spare, damaged or even broken Nash, Hudson, Cosmopolitan [Metropolitan?], AMC etc. script, nameplate emblems left somewere, old or damaged emblems will be good enough for my collection, winter season is coming and since I spend most of my day-time alone I like to refurbish and fix car emblems, due to bad muscle control sometimes I’m not actually a professional in it but I enjoy it very much, maybe it is even possible to publish my request in your club magazine, that would be nice.

'I hope you can help me, I will be very honored if you can send me some old orphan emblems for my collection.'

Mr. Veenhuis' e-mail address is HETcarnut8@hetnet.nl (delete the HET before sending).

--Jon Battle, Moderator
This discussion has been closed.