Need an antenna

50C8DAN
50C8DAN Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I am finally committed to getting the '50 Commodore 8 on the road. However, I still need a few minor items. Does anyone have a NOS (long shot I know) or good used roof antenna that would be the right type for a 50? The old guy I got my car from did not get a radio since his wife used to sing while they drove. Wow that could get really old QUICK!

Thanks

Dan

Comments

• Hi Dan,--- There was a new old stock one on e-bay not very long ago, but thats not doing you any good now. Any of the stepdowns (48 thru 54) should be the same I think & there must be loads of step-down parts cars out there. Hope this information will be of some help to you & good luck. Cliff Minard.
  • EssexAdv
    EssexAdv Expert Adviser, Member
    Contact Joe Stinette, HET Club eastern Regin sr. director. HE is reproducing them in stainless. Nice job

Lewis M
  • :p IF YOU NEVER HAD A RADIO. YOU NEED MORE THAN JUST THE ROOD ANTENNA. YOU NEED THE LEAD FROM RADIO TO TOP OF DASH. WIRE LEAD UP TO HEADLINER, COMPLETE ANT WITH TWO PLASIC NOBS AND RUBBER ROOF GROMMET INSULATOR. I HAVE ALL THESE PARTS AS WELL AS THE GUIDE THAT GOES BEHIND MIRROR TO CENTER BAR JOE STILNNET HAS NEW REPRO ANT BASES IF YOU WANT SHOW QUALITY, MY SETUP WILL GET YOU MUSIC. sTEVE eNGEL REBUILDS ALL HUDSON RADIOS. HE IS LISTED IN WTN. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS albrighthudsons@msn.com
This discussion has been closed.