A Rat Rod Hudson for You!

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Here's a dandy for all you Rat Rod types:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Hudson-1934-Hudson-5-Window-Coupe-Rat-Rod-Hot-Rod-Vintage_W0QQitemZ160025521916QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6472QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not really my style but might be someone's. Gotta say I like the Hud grille better.

Comments

• rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    jsrail wrote:
    Here's a dandy for all you Rat Rod types:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Hudson-1934-Hudson-5-Window-Coupe-Rat-Rod-Hot-Rod-Vintage_W0QQitemZ160025521916QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6472QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not really my style but might be someone's. Gotta say I like the Hud grille better.

The Hud grille would be better. I like the rake but think it needs the fenders, running boards and rear valance...

I'd say overall from the pictures this one looks to be much better than some of the other "rats" that have graced these pages (remember the 1 with wood floor and "jack-stand" seat backs that would impale you upon an impact? :D )
  • mrsbojigger
    mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
    The stance is nice.
  • That's a nice little coupe! I've got a sweet '37 TP grille that would go great on that. Not that there's anything wrong with the Ford grille, but the later TP grille would give it a more Hudson look overall.

Neat car!
  • yea i have been watching that auction curious on what it goes for and reserve cause i baught one recently for a good price that could be made into that shape pretty easy looks like i will be able to get every penny out of my car if i ever try to sell it i love the look of the old high boy i agree it is rough and needs a little polishing maybe a tricked out hood fenders and running boards may be hard to find i dont have any on mine

also is it me or does that grill look to close to the engine i think it would look better with a little stretch in it

also see my post in this section asking for ideas on my 34 i will post pics there as soon as i get a chance
This discussion has been closed.