Don't change your e-mail address!!

RL Chilton
RL Chilton Administrator, Member
edited September 2010 in HUDSON
Well, I'm finally back on the forum. Unfortunately, when I tried to edit my e-mail address (co-inciding with our move), I was apparently purged from the forum, which is sad, because I had nearly 800 posts here. Look, even my avatar is gone and don't know how to re-do it. I've tried to resolve the problem, but to no avail. :confused:

Anyway, we've sent out our new e-mail address to many of you and if we didn't, my sincere apologies. The new e-mail is listed here on the forum (just click on my name to get it).

GREAT NEWS in the interim, though:

We finally got a Hornet Convertible!! :D Actually, I don't have it yet, but have paid for most of it. I'm supposed to hit the road in the next week or so up to the NW part of the US and trailer her back (project car) to TX. Anyone needing something transported and it's on or close to my route, let me know.

A '52, no less, to keep Doc company. The plan is to get her ready for the '08 Nats. I've already been obtaining some parts, but will need y'all's help and input, I'm sure in the near future. Will have some pics, soon and hope to set up a website where the progress can be monitored.

It's great to finally be back.
This discussion has been closed.