1938 Terraplane Running Boards

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I need new running boards for my 1938 Terraplane. Does anyone have these puppies ? Do I need to have them made and if so who does this ? :o

Thanks

Cole

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    According to K-Gap's catalog, they have the 1937 Terraplane pattern rubber mats (you would have to glue to your metal runningboards) which they seem to suggest will fit 1937-39 Hudsons and Terraplanes. Better check with them, though, I'm looking at a 1999 catalog. Kgap@earthlink.net
  • The only problem is that they are rusted and need to be replaced. Laying rubber on top of them would not work
  • LI have a good solid pair from a 3l8 Hudson coupe. am not sure if they are the same, but might be give me inside length and outer edge length and I will measure these, Bill Albrights vilntage coach, fontana, ca
  • Bill,

that would be great! I have been out to your place in Fontana before. I was the guy who had the Rottweiler in the big black truck, I was looking for the stainless steel grill pieces... I don't know if you remember me or not, it was about 8 months ago.

Maybe I should bring my old ones out to you and we can match them up ? What do you think ?

Cole
  • Bring the old ones out. always glad to help Bill Albright
This discussion has been closed.