Hudson - A Rare Sighting in Scottsdale

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Came across this pic of a Hudson at the Scottsdale pavilion cruisin last night. A guy in Tempe posted it on another forum, but thought you guys would find it interesting. Wouldn't you know its the one night Mama made prior plans and I couldn't go! AAARRGGGHHHH!!!

(Sorry folks, sent pic to Rick and hoping he can get it to upload)

Hope he shows up again, I'd like to talk with him. Now I'll bet you he got some attention!

Comments

• rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    jsrail wrote:
    Came across this pic of a Hudson at the Scottsdale pavilion cruisin last night. A guy in Tempe posted it on another forum, but thought you guys would find it interesting. Wouldn't you know its the one night Mama made prior plans and I couldn't go! AAARRGGGHHHH!!!

See below posting for photo

Hope he shows up again, I'd like to talk with him. Now I'll bet you he got some attention!

:confused:
  • Thanks much Rick! Anyway, a nice looking car. Glad to see a modified out, though I wish I had been there to talk with the owner.

Jay
  • That would be my sled daddy-o's

by the way its a commodore not a jet.

to all here.. thanx for the intrest in my ride. it is modded out with a crate CHEVY (not ford dave) 350 with a 700r4 behind it, 9 inch rear end, and a 23 in swan neck (hand built by me) shifter. all mods, fab work and engine work done by me.

for all the az hudson guys. Im cyrus..... you can call me at 623-206-2987. Ive worked on alot of hudson and other orphanes (body engine what have you)
  • heres what happened last night

100_2582.jpg

100_2585.jpg

100_2591.jpg
  • What the heck did you cross paths with?
  • I hope you won! lol Seriously, hope no one was hurt and a real bummer man. I sent you a PM.
  • Damn, that looked painful! What happened?
This discussion has been closed.