1934-35 Hudson 8 wanted

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Anybody out ther know of a 1934-34 Hudson 8 for sale? I'm looking for one that I can drive and enjoy.Modern drive trains are Ok. If you know of any please let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    If you're going with a modern drivetrain anyway, you needn't restrict yourself to the 8-cylinder Hudson. The sixes had the same chassis and hood length, as did the model KU Terraplanes of that year. But do us diehards a favor and make that "modern" engine a '48-'56 Hudson six (262 or 308). They're as sturdy as anything you'd want, and have plenty of steam for that relatively kight weight car.
  • There was a hudson 8 1934 that sold in birmingham last year. The car went to mississippi. If you would like i can try to find a number.
  • Thanks for the information. A 34-35 terraplane or Hudson 6 would be OK. My wife likes the mid 30's Hudsons and so do I. I would also look at 32-33 Hudson 8's but I know that they are pretty rare.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You might want to contact the registry-keeper for the year and brand (H or T) of your desired year. They often know who has what, out there, and sometimes 'get wind' of cars that are for sale -- sometimes ones that are not yet advertised. The registrars are listed on the last page of the WTN, as you may know.
This discussion has been closed.