reproduction parts by Bill LBRIGHT

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
il HAVE REPRODUCED THE FOLLOWING PARTS. 52/53 pORK CHOPS, 1938 tERRAPLANE HOOD ORNAMENTS, L937 hUDSON SKIRT AND TRUNK EMBLEMS, sTEPDOWN CONVERTIBLE TOP LATCHES. GLOVE BOXES FROM 33 TO 65, 46/47 GLOVE BOX INSTRUMENT FACES, TWIN h CARB HEAT SHIELDS IN STAINLESS STEEL,, HAVE NEW OUTSIDE MIRRORS, LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES FOR IFORMATION CALL VINTAGE COACH AT 909 823 9168 OR EMAIL ME AT albrighthudsons@msn.com, or write to Bill Albright 16593 arrow bl, fontana, ca 92335, happy hudsoning

Comments

• also have 36 to 47 conv top latches that mount on windshield header bow. conv hinge plates , FIRST FOLD OVER DOORS. AND REAR QUARTER ARMS. OVER REAR QUARTER WINDOWS. NOS power window switch, masterw//4switches. chrome surrounds for 48 to 54 conv top latch recievers that mount on header bows. bill albrights VINTAGE COACH
  • also have 34/35 skirt emblems, in brass, you plate or already plated
  • All Repro Items Will Be Listed In Next Wtn With Prices, Thanks
  • Also Have Glove Boxes For 33 To 54 @ 33.00 Ea Specify Year Needed
  • Just Completed 33 Terraplane Coupe And Conv Tail Light Bases
  • Latest Addition; Twin H Power Decals, The Peel Off Type, Not Water Transfer. Heavy Duty Oil, Soap And Water Resistant, 10.00 A Pair Bill Albrights Vintage, Coach, 16593 Arrow Bl, Fontana. Order New Stainless Heat Shields With The Decals. Dress Up Your Engine Compartment. Free Shipping On Decals
  • LHave restored 51/52 Grills and 46/47 grills. all steel replated, stainless buffed and backing plates black powder coated
  • Hello

Why are the 1950 parts and cars so scarce? I see all sorts of stuff for 1949 and 1951's, but nothing for the 1950's. I could use a new grille, and really need both tail lite assemblies. Can you help me??? Thanks

Billy
  • Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    Most of us just have the grille pieces rechromed ... you're not likely to find new pieces for the other stepdown years either. If you've got a Commmodore, the Commodore and Hornet taillights are same from '48-51, and they're not hard to find at a good Hudson Club flea market. Super and Pacemaker series are also same '48-'51. Better to buy ones already rechromed or very good originals, unless you've got a trustworthy reference from someone for a shop that does well on the "pot metal" parts ... lots of horror stories about shops that have ruined pot metal parts.
  • when sending inquiries for parts, please leave me your E MAIL ADDRESS, so i can get back to you,, BILL ALBRIGHT
  • Howdy

My email is in my profile. but here it is:

sass4130@aol.com

I am gonna need a lot of body parts for this one, but I'm going with late model runnin' gear, probably Chevy.

The guy that I got this one from also has a 53 Hornet fordor, that is completely original, with the twin carb motor, but its starting to deteriorate fast. I might get that one from him, too

Billy
  • jUST ADDED `940 HOOD LIFTS, CHROME PIECES THAT FIT ON SIDE/REAR OF HOOD, TO LIFT HOOD, 45.00 PAIR, BILL ALBRIGHT FIT MOST 40 MODELS
  • pJust completed 1940 hood lifts, chrome piece that fit of rear sides of hood to lift hood. 35.00 per pair, fit most 40 models, Bill Albright
This discussion has been closed.